So uh... How you doin?

Monday 4 July 2011

Oi Mateys,

Seems as if Kit and I have been pretty shit with the whole continuing with shows over the summer thing... and I'm pretty sure I haven't updated the Previous Shows page in at least a month.

Everything WILL be updated by the start of term in September though, and we also have an announcement to make:

Kit and I will be going our separate ways as far as our shows are concerned...

Because I'd like to branch out into presenting other genres besides (but still including!) Metal, I'll be developing Mel O.D.'s Weekly Dose- a pipe dream of the simplest of vortexes containing things I'm listening to at the moment, classic favorites and the weirdest shit I can possibly come up with.

If Kit does not choose to take on a new premise, he will be continuing on with Who's Shuggah?!, which means there would be no reason for our beloved die-hard fans out there to get upset :)

Hope you've all enjoyed our short-lived one year rein, but with us both having specially tailored slots, you can expect to hear an even wider range of that beloved thing we call MUSIC.

x

Melissa

0 comments: